Whether you’re a fan of gallery walls or not, art has a place in all of our homes. One could even go as far as saying that art is what turns a house into home. With that in mind, tips for displaying art in your home are necessary, so you not only enhance it aesthetically, but you give it it’s own personality. This is whilst keeping in mind that your that what is on the wall is a reflection of you and your family.
Yetunde Odediran is a mixed media artist whose works incorporate a combination of lines and colours, to tell stories that leave her audience wanting to know more about her subject. Her work is a play on structure and fluidity in which method allows each painting take on an unexpected, yet natural evolution.
A graduate of Communication Studies with a minor in Studio Art, her execution forms a system in which she is able to record her subconscious and invite the viewer into a space of speculation.
Looking for something?
- ELIZABETH EKPETORSON: THE CUBIST-IMPRESSIONIST ARTIST March 8, 2019
- CHOOSING WALL COLOURS TO COMPLEMENT YOUR ARTWORKS February 28, 2019
- THE ARTYRAMA ‘LOVE’ COLLECTION February 13, 2019
- BONAVENTURE SOH NDIKUNG TO BE ARTISTIC DIRECTOR OF SONSBEEK 2020 February 6, 2019
- KIMATHI DONKOR WINS 2019 DE’LONGHI ART PROJECT ARTIST AWARD January 15, 2019