Stephen Tayo is a 23-year-old photographer and stylist based in Lagos, Nigeria. After graduating from the university of Lagos where he majored in Philosophy he dove into styling and photography due to his love for Lagos. His work has been featured in Vogue, Coeval magazine and I-D magazine. We were able to have a sit down with Stephen to find out what truly drives and inspires him.
Well, we just stumbled upon a brilliant digital illustrator, Vince Fraser, transforming these static images into monochrome animated GIFs (Vince calls them “motion art”) – somehow making them even more hypnotic.
January 10, 2019
June 5, 2018
June 17, 2018
July 5, 2018
July 9, 2018
Looking for something?
- 7 TIPS ON HOW TO COLLECT WORKS BY EMERGING ARTISTS January 10, 2019
- THE ART OF GIVING: GIVE THE GIFT OF ART THIS FESTIVE SEASON! December 3, 2018
- WHY ART EMBRACES NUDITY November 21, 2018
- IN CONVERSATION WITH NWACHUKWU IKE ON ABSTRACT FIGURATIVE PAINTING November 14, 2018
- 5 FACTS ABOUT BEN ENWONWU’S NOTABLE ‘PRINCESS TUTU’ PAINTING November 7, 2018
abstract Africa african African art african artist Alicia Keys American Art art Art Grant artist art lovers artnews Artoftheday art studio Art X Lagos artyrama Auction Ben Enwonwu colour Contemporary art copy Display art funmi daniel History home house imitation game John Madu live art Modern and Contemporary Art multidisciplinary artist nigerian artist peju alatise photography plato Pop Art Princess Tutu roanna teller robert rauchenberg sculpture Swizz Beatz wall art wall colour wall paint Yetunde Odediran