At the just concluded West African premier art fair on 4th November, ART X Lagos, one of Ben Enwonwu’s most notable works, ‘Princess Tutu’ made an appearance for two days. Also known as “African Mona Lisa”, this was the first time the painting has been seen in Nigeria since the 1970s.
Artyrama, an online platform recognised widely for procurement of art works from emerging to seasoned reputable artists in the contemporary African art space will have an exhibition at West Africa’s premier international art fair – ART X Lagos.
March 8, 2019
June 5, 2018
June 17, 2018
July 5, 2018
July 9, 2018
Looking for something?
- ELIZABETH EKPETORSON: THE CUBIST-IMPRESSIONIST ARTIST March 8, 2019
- CHOOSING WALL COLOURS TO COMPLEMENT YOUR ARTWORKS February 28, 2019
- THE ARTYRAMA ‘LOVE’ COLLECTION February 13, 2019
- BONAVENTURE SOH NDIKUNG TO BE ARTISTIC DIRECTOR OF SONSBEEK 2020 February 6, 2019
- KIMATHI DONKOR WINS 2019 DE’LONGHI ART PROJECT ARTIST AWARD January 15, 2019
abstract Africa african African art african artist art Art Grant artist art lovers artnews Artoftheday art studio Art X Lagos artyrama Ben Enwonwu Boniface Maina Christmas colour Contemporary art copy Display art History home house imitation game John Madu Ken Nwadiogbu lifestyle live art Modern and Contemporary Art multidisciplinary artist nigerian artist Nwachukwu Ike painting Paintings Patrick Akpojotor photography plato Pop Art Princess Tutu sculpture Wallace Juma wall art wall colour Yetunde Odediran