For many art lovers, choosing art pieces can be a chore especially when spoilt for choice and options, and being considered for your personal space. Be it a painting, drawing, or even photographs, finding a complementary background to hang your beloved pieces could be sometimes a hassle.
Just as with everything else that is worthy of celebration or commemoration, ‘Love’, the most complex yet revealing emotion ever, get to has its day too. Many artists over the years have continually drawn inspiration from the idea of love and expressed in their work.
Bonaventure Soh Bejeng Ndikjung was recently appointed artistic director of the 12th edition of Sonsbeek 2020, based on a unanimous recommendation of an international selection committee.
Charles Esche, member of the board and international committee, commented that the committee was impressed with Ndikung’s proposal and has been known for his innovative and conceptually strong curatorial practices. As such, the board is looking forward to what Ndikung will do at the Sonsbeek exhibition, 2020.
Looking for something?
- ELIZABETH EKPETORSON: THE CUBIST-IMPRESSIONIST ARTIST March 8, 2019
- CHOOSING WALL COLOURS TO COMPLEMENT YOUR ARTWORKS February 28, 2019
- THE ARTYRAMA ‘LOVE’ COLLECTION February 13, 2019
- BONAVENTURE SOH NDIKUNG TO BE ARTISTIC DIRECTOR OF SONSBEEK 2020 February 6, 2019
- KIMATHI DONKOR WINS 2019 DE’LONGHI ART PROJECT ARTIST AWARD January 15, 2019